Wednesday 10 November 2010

Dear Mystery

Dear Mystery,
It is so nice to see your face once more,
And I want you to know,
It’s the days that I’m with you,
That I live for,
And I want you to know,
And you can say if I’m wrong,
We ain’t even been together all that long,
But it’s you that I think about,
And to me there is no doubt,
That it’s you I want to be with,
You’re the person I can’t live without,
A woman like you is but one in a million,
Personality and looks more like one in a billion,
A perfect woman: if not a silly one.
You might think that I’m exaggerating,
But I want you to know,
That I think you might be the one,
You’re the funniest girl that I know,
When I’m around you,
I feel like I never want to go,
I want to make you happy,
And I want it to show,
And if I ask you and the answer is no,
Then I will have to like it because,
I am never letting you go,
I just want to go to sleep with you,
And wake up next to you,
Go out with you,
And stay in with you,
Doing all the things people in love are meant to do,
Now I’m a very friendly guy,
A bit like you and I want you to know,
That I promise that I will always be true,
You’re the only one I could be honestly faithful to,
I see more of you than I think you even do,
I can see you shining in front of my eyes,
The most difficult challenge,
And you: the ultimate prize,
Now I’m just fool that has fallen in deep for you,
Summertime sunset with the panoramic view,
But what can I do when all I think about is you,
Its 6am and I want you to know from me,
That I’m in love with you mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment