Wednesday 10 November 2010

Soppy Gush

Now I know that I must have said this a million times before,
But this girl is the girl that makes me feel that I’m sure,
She has a smile like no other,
And eyes that could take the heart of the badest mother,
As much as I hate to admit that I need a woman in my life,
I dream of the future family and matching wife,
I do not want for much during my time in this place,
Except for a little happiness and a smile on her face,

More than just my girlfriend she is my best friend,
I love her more with every day that passes,
We giggle and of ourselves make asses,
I pray that what we have will never end,
And any problems I’m sure we can mend,
The rules for her I would gladly brake or bend,
This confession here to her should I send:
This drivel and gush that is so poorly penned?
Something this poor could only spell the end!

I just can’t get her out of my head,
Night-dreams followed by daydreams of her in my bed,
She is like words so beautiful that they cannot be said,
She doesn’t know but when she came into my world,
My heart just unfurled,
And now surely without her in my life I would be as good as dead,

: A name to bring me such joy,
And make me bounce and jump just like a little boy,
I hope she feels the same as me,
I hope that she can see,
I hope that she believes that we are meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment