Wednesday 10 November 2010

Lost Daughter Of A Czar

My little sister so well travelled: I can state,
Every day travelling far and wide,
Albert Square, Wetherfield and even as far as Ramsay Street Estate,
But as travelling may help most people learn,
My sister is behind which is quite some concern,
Ignorant, immature: selfish and conceited could describe her, but these are but a few,
If I could thank God for my sister I would thank him for not making two!

My little sister is polite and kind to all those that wont be taken for granted,
Her view of her immediate family, however, is somewhat rather slanted,
I really do love my sister even if she does not care,
I just wish she would see that she is being quite a mare,
One day my little sister will realise of what she’s done and said,
And come looking with kindness and love to share,
But too late that time will come, And we will all be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment