Sunday 21 November 2010

Searching

As bright cloud filled sky,
Plays melodies of rain,
Ballet dancing birds fly,
Water kisses against window pane.

The clock marches on,
As the silence screams,
Not a soul: Everyone gone,
All that is here is memories and dreams.

This is not a place of sadness,
Nor is there any space for badness,
A place to find love this may be,
A refuge for those tired and lonely.

I search empty rooms for you my dear,
Corridors long tunnels at the end is light,
Not a soul: You were never here,
Cowering in darkness I wait out the night.

Derelict and empty with the dust I belong,
Walking the halls and every corridor,
Until death comes fading away to your song,
Life spent - taken away: The wave against the shore.

Death - As in life I shall love you evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment