Wednesday 10 November 2010

Lament Only For Oneself

The days would roll to nights,
And the nights back to day.
This was all that there was,
This was just the way.
Things started out in a mess,
You always created some reason for stress,
You left me hoping,
But all along I knew it was hopeless.

I don’t know why I tried so much,
Why was it only effort of mine?
Was it because every time that I would ask,
You would wear that stupid mask,
And blatantly lie saying ~
Everything’s fine!

I could never have kept my heart from going cold,
No matter how hard I tried,
My hand I had to fold.
I am really glad that you’re out of my life,
All you brought me was strife,
But with all the water under the bridge,
And now that everything has been said,
Can you please do me one favor?
And get the fuck out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment