Wednesday 10 November 2010

Lake Melancholy

You and I were just like one,
Inseparable and so in love,
I want to take you back to all those places,
Every memory smiles upon our faces,
Only for us we used to care,
Soft and perfectly intimate embraces,
No matter where.
We were never totally honest with each other,
But we liked it that way;
I would walk many miles to be by your side,
Knowing I would put a spring in my stride,
Just a little glimpse of your angelic face,
Would light up my heart in its darkest place.
Our love blossomed too young and too fast,
A diver with the bends!
Loves crossed the line into hatred now,
But I am sorry for what I’ve done to you Cow!
Maybe you were right: we are not made for each other,
You and I frolicking under cover!
Now I bid thee farewell,
I to heaven and you to hell.
But you forgot our delicate love that we did make,
I hope you know I cried;
As I watched your body sink out of sight in that lake.
I did bring you flowers and I was going to apologise,
For the things I said!
I didn’t intend on raping and killing you instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment