Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Songbird In The Tree

There is something about you,
What? I wish I knew,
You execute it with great precision,
Yet no one sees what you do,
I hear deep within my heart and soul,
You give me a feeling,
And make me whole,
Every word I speak is true,
Poem and word that I say to you,
I say that I am all yours: lust and greed,
For as long as you want,
You are all I need,

One look at you and my heart skips a beat,
You’re perfect, beautiful, honest and sweet,
I think about you twenty-four seven,
You’re my angel sent down from heaven,
Of your body there is not a single bit,
That I don’t like: I love all of it,
When I hold you close to me,
I feel as content as the songbird,
Summertime singing in the tree.

As well as beautiful,
You are also clever and smart,
And funny, and loveable,
With a caring heart,
This hold you have of me,
Let go: I will never,
All I want is to be with you forever,
Because this thing that you do,
Has made my feelings clear and true,
I am feeling something new,
I’m falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment