Wednesday 10 November 2010

If Only

Would you be my very best friend,
And let me be yours too?
Could you be that special someone.
I think I need someone like you!
Would you be my partner in life,
And stand by my side?
Could you help me face my fears,
When all I want is to run and hide,
Would you share in all my;
Secrets, hopes and dreams?
Could you hold me together,
Prevent me falling apart at the seams,
Would you ever be able to love me,
As I know I could for you,
Could you give me just one chance,
I promise to always be true,
I think I need someone like you!

If I could I would treat you good,
And cover you in kisses,
I’d give everything I have and all I could,
To say to people, “look there’s my Mrs.!”
I want to take you out nice places,
Just to spend some time with you,
I think we could be good for each other,
I think I need someone just like you!
If I could show you just how beautiful you are,
Make you feel how you do me,
You’re as perfect as the colours of autumn,
Or a sunset over the sea,
I want to get to know you better,
Give things a go and try,
I think we owe it to ourselves,
I’d like it to be you and I.
Your like no one I have ever met,
I don’t know what to do,
You’re all I can think about,
I need someone,
I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment